Thursday, September 15, 2011

cover letter tips

lepas settle sal resume.....


yang resume pon dah pening lalat nak buat.....
tiba lah masanya nak buat cover letter kan.....

lets me briefly explain about cover letter ni (CV)
according to answer.com

Job seekers frequently send a cover letter along with their CV or employment application as a way of introducing themselves to potential employers and explaining their suitability for the desired position. Employers may look for individualized and thoughtfully written cover letters as one method of screening out applicants who are not sufficiently interested in their position or who lack necessary basic skills. Cover letters are typically divided into three categories:
  • The application letter or invited cover letter which responds to a known job opening
  • The prospecting letter or uninvited cover letter which inquires about possible positions
  • The networking letter which requests information and assistance in the sender's job search

means that....cover letter ni sangat penting sebagai pengenalan diri kamu dan kadang2 employer ni mlas nk baca resume....die just baca cover letter je...so......cover letter ni sangat penting.....make sure lampirkan sekali resume anda

ni contoh cover letter yang korang boley jadikan panduan;- gather from ;_ contoh CV

for more info visit that blog.....

Ridzuan Bin Saudi
SK Putatan,
Penampang,
88200 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
..................................................................................................................................................................................
Promenade Hotel,
Perusahaan Pusaka Timur Sdn Bhd,
No, 4, Lorong Api-Api 3,
Api-Api Centre,
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Date: 23rd June 2008
Attn: Human Resource Manager
Dear Sir,
JOB APPLICATION AS ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
I, as above would like to apply for position as Accounts Executive in Finance Department as advertised in Daily Express close date 30th June 2008. I am a Universiti Teknologi MARA fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. I have the maturity, skill and abilities to embark on a career in this company.
My work experience to date includes 6 months as Audit Trainee at Atarek Kamil Ibrahim & Co. I learned how to operate as a team and able to communicate effectively at all levels. During my time there, I also discovered an aptitude for detailed and accurate work. Full information on the duties undertaken is included in my enclosed curriculum vitae.
In universities, I involves with many clubs and association including appointed as President of Student Representative Council. I learned how to delegate task, teamwork, organize events, table etiquette, and events protocol. It strengthens my self confidence and public relation at all levels.
I am presently seeking to join a company that offers opportunity for growth and advancement. I would be proud to be a part of the company continued success. I will bring to the company strong leadership competencies and decision-making abilities. I am also young, energetic and committed to achieve corporate goals.
Attached is my resume which provides more detailed information about my studies and working experience. My contact details are 012-8584106 and email rdzuan_83@yahoo.com.my.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
______________________
( RIDZUAN BIN SAUDI )
Enclosed: Resume

p/s : sengaja di warnakan untuk memudahkan penglihatan


1 comment: